Take 5 Oil Change Prices
Full Service Includes up to 5 Quarts of Oil.
Consult your vehicle owner's manual to determine the proper drain interval for your vehicle based on driving habits and conditions.
|Castrol Edge (Synthetic)||$76.93||- -|
|Castrol Edge Extended Performance (Synthetic)||$84.99||- -||1|
|Castrol GTX Magnatec (Blend)||$58.93||- -|
|Castrol GTX High Mileage||$56.93||- -||1|
|Castrol GTX Ultra Clean||$41.93||- -|
|5 Minute Conventional||$41.93||- -||1|
Extra Oil per Quart.
|High Mileage||$6.97||- -|
|Mobil 1||$9.97||- -|
|High Performance (EP) Oil Filter||$11.97||- -|
Extra Service Available
Battery Check - Transmission Drain/Fill - Wiper Blades Installed - Air Filters - Additives - Coolant Exchange - Emission Testing
About Take 5 Oil Change
The chain of Take 5 Oil Change centers strives to offer the best services in car maintenance in three ways – by setting high service standards, meeting customer demands, and providing the best in employee training and development. No wonder then that the chain has high brand recall among its target customers.
The services offered by Take 5 Oil Change centers include:
- Oil change, which includes changing the oil and filter as well as checking and replenishing the under hood fluids
- Air filter change, which should be done regularly to maximize the engine’s horsepower and gas mileage
- Wiper blades check-up and replacement, which must be done, too, for safety reasons.
- Automatic transmission check-up, which usually includes replacement of fluid in the transmission, cooler lines, and torque converter
- Radiator check-up, which may mean replacement of radiator fluid, too.
The prices at Take 5 Oil Change for these services are reasonable considering that you will get excellent results.
Above are the latest Take 5 Oil Change prices.